YOGIYOJANA.CO.IN : सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हिंदी और अंग्रेजी में, सरकारी योजना : Sarkari Yojana in Hindi / English | प्रधानमंत्री व राज्य सरकार की योजनाएं 2020​

Thursday, 12 November 2020

Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2020 (आत्मनिर्भर भारत रोजगार योजना) | Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojna

Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana launched on 12 November 2020 (Dhanteras). Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojna is a new scheme to incentivise creation of new employment opportunities during the COVID recovery phase. Central govt. is going to provide subsidy for 2 years in respect of new eligible employees engaged on or after 1 October 2020. The Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojna will remain operational till 30th June 2021.


Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2020

In this article on Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2020, we are providing you the complete details about the new employment scheme.

Scale for Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojna

Establishment employing upto 1000 employees - Employees Contribution will be 12% of wages, Employers Contribution will be 12% of wages which would total to 24% of wages.
Establishment employing more than 1000 employees - Only Employee' EPF's contribution would be 12% of EPF wages.

Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Beneficiary Criteria

The Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana will be applicable for eligible new employees joining EPFO-registered establishments and for those who exited these establishments during the COVID pandemic. The beneficiary criteria for Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojna is as follows:-

No comments:

Post a comment